Spot Drill Product Video
Choose from the list of angles below
Spot Drills can be modified In 2 - 3 working days
- Modifications Include:
- - Adding Coolant Thru
- - Reduce Shank Diameters
Spot Drill Insert Loading Instructions
- - Air Blast Pocket Clean
- Hold Insert in place (Chisel points to front & rear)
- Flatted corners are to prevent loading insert backwards
- Tighten clamps until each one makes light contact
- Alternate tightening screws several times until screws are tight
- - Spot Drills are designed for drilling / plunging applications.
- - The cutting pressure should be on the front of the insert.
- - Spot Drills are Not intended for side milling
- - For best performance always hold tool in a collet.
- Spot drills should not be used for V-Groove Milling, Chamfer Milling
- or to interpolate chamfers on existing holes.
- Call K-Tool, Inc. Tech support if you have questions
- about your specific application